Exercise of the brain is as important as exercise of the muscles. As we grow older, it's important that we keep mentally alert. The saying; "If you don't use it, you will lose it," also applies to the brain, so.....
Below is a very private way to gauge your loss or non-loss of intelligence. Take the following test and determine if you are losing it or are still "with it." OK, relax, clear your mind and .. begin. (To see the answers highlight the section after answer)
1. What do you put in a toaster?
If you said "toast," then give up now
2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?
drink water. If you said "milk," please do not
3. If a red house is made from red bricks, and a blue house is made from blue bricks, and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a green house made from?
are made from glass. If you said, "Green
4. Twenty years ago, a plane
was flying at 20,000 feet over Germany. If you recall, Germany at the time
was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany. Anyway, during
the flight, TWO of the engines failed. The pilot, realizing that the last
remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure.
Unfortunately the third engine fails before he has time to attempt an emergency
landing, and the plane crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land"
don't, of course, bury survivors. If you said
5. If the hour hand on a clock moves 1/60 of a degree every minute how many degrees will the hour hand move in one hour?
degree! If you said, "360 degrees" or anything
Everyone else proceed to the final question.
6. Without using a calculator -- You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus, and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, thre e people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?
Answer: Oh, for crying out loud! Don't you remember? It was YOU!!